How to go to another world with an elevator? The truth behind the urban legend

1.8.23

Strange

t f B! P L

 

This article introduces urban legends about the dangerous way to reach another world using elevators.  According to a survey, about 20% of people want to go to another world.  But does this method really exist?  And what kind of world awaits us if we succeed ?  In this article, we will summarize the origin and method of this urban legend, as well as the experiences of people who have tried it.  If you want to know the truth behind the urban legend of going to another world by elevator, please take a look.

Take the elevator to another world

How do I go to another world using the elevator?

The way to go to another world by elevator is to press buttons in a certain order in a particular elevator, and not by talking to the ghostly woman who appears inside.  If successful, the elevator will reach the top floor and change to another world.  This urban legend is similar to an episode experienced by the characters in the anime ``Crayon Shin-chan.''

This urban legend was spread on the internet and its origins are unknown.  However, in 2015, a movie called ``Elevator'' was released in South Korea and was based on this urban legend, and it became a hot topic in Japan as well .

So, what is the specific method?  I have summarized it below.

  • I ride the elevator alone.
  • Choose elevators for buildings with 10 floors or more.
  • Start from the 1st floor and move in the order of 4th floor → 2nd floor → 6th floor → 2nd floor → 10th floor.
  • If someone else gets on the train in the middle, it's a failure.
  • When you get to the 10th floor, press 5th floor.
  • When you reach the 5th floor, a young woman will board the train.
  • Please press 1st floor without talking to the woman.
  • For some reason, I ended up taking the elevator up to the 10th floor.
  • Arrived in another world.

What are the experiences of people who have taken elevators to another world?

The idea of ​​​​taking an elevator to another world seems like a myth or a lie, but there are several stories on the internet of people who have tried it.  Here we will introduce some of them.

  • "I tried this with a friend.  I was really surprised when a woman came on the 5th floor.  She looked at us but didn't say anything and ignored me.  I pressed 1st floor and the elevator went up. She went up to the 10th floor and the door opened and it was pitch black. She  got scared and tried to go back right away, but the elevator button stopped responding.  After a while,  she heard a woman's voice.  Why did you ignore me?”  She hurriedly apologized , but she laughed and said, ``It's too late.''  Then the elevator plummeted and we lost consciousness.  When I woke up, I was lying in a hospital bed.  The nurse told me that there was an accident caused by a malfunctioning elevator.  My friend was seriously injured and is still unconscious.  It is really a pity.  Who was that woman? ”
  • "I was curious about this urban legend, so I tried it myself.  I was surprised when a woman got on the car on the 5th floor, but she didn't talk to me.  When I pressed 1st floor, the elevator went up to the 10th floor and the door opened. When I opened it, it was a different world.The  sky turned red and the building collapsed.There  were no people or animals.I  tried to go back to the elevator, but the door was closed and I couldn't open it.  I screamed, but no one came to help me.  After a while, I heard a woman's voice.  She said, "Welcome to my world."  She laughed and said, "You are the one I chose ."  Then she appeared.  She was young and beautiful, but her eyes were bloodshot and full of madness.  She held out her hand and said, "Let's enjoy this world together."  I tried to say no, but she dragged me away.  Since then, I have been stuck in this world.  please help me. "
  • "I didn't believe in this urban legend, but a friend forced me to do it.  I was breaking out in a cold sweat when a woman came up to me on the 5th floor, but she didn't talk to me.  When I pressed 1st floor... When the elevator went up to the 10th floor and the doors opened, it was a different world.The  sky was blue and the building was shining white.There  were many people and animals, and everyone was smiling. I  was surprised, but my friend was there. I happily got out of the elevator.  I followed him, but immediately regretted it.  My friend said, ``This is heaven,'' and tried to get along with the people around him.  But people ignored him.  My friend said, "Why?"  And he started crying.  I tried to go back to the elevator, but the door was locked and wouldn't open.  I screamed but no one helped me.  After a while, I heard a woman's voice.  She said, "It's a shame."  She laughed and said, "You guys are the ones I didn't choose."  Then she appeared.  She was young and beautiful, but her eyes were cold and cruel .  She waved her hand away, saying, “You are not worthy to enter this world.”  At that moment we disappeared.  Since then, we have existed neither in this world nor in the next.  Don't forget us. ”

As you can see, the experiences of people who have taken elevators to other worlds are diverse, but the one thing they all have in common is a tragic ending.  The way to go to another world by elevator may not be an urban legend, but may actually exist.  However, the risks are very high, and even if you succeed, there is no guarantee that you will be happy.  We do not recommend trying this method.


Summary of how to go to another world by elevator

This time, we introduced an urban legend about a dangerous way to go to another world using an elevator.  I have compiled the origins and methods of this urban legend, as well as the experiences of people who have tried it, but all of them ended Badly.  This method is very risky and there is no guarantee that you will be happy even if you succeed.  This urban legend is not something to try out of curiosity, but something to be forgotten.


Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

QooQ